Pest Control in Springdale, Arkansas
You’ve come to the right place.
Aspect Pest Control is the best solution to eliminate any pest problem you might have.
Whether you have an infestation or it’s the start of an issue, we can fix it.
We understand how awful it feels to have pests take over your home. It leaves you feeling stressed, distrusted, and frustrated.
Why Choose Aspect Pest Control?
Work with Your Schedule:
We do everything we can to accommodate your schedule. We know how important it is to take care of a pest problem immediately before it worsens. That’s why we have our intake call, evaluate, and set up a date and plan.
You’re already stressed. Therefore, we simplify the process to provide peace of mind.
Having flexible scheduling allows us to help our customers and achieve optimal service.
We are a veteran-owned company by Shane McCoy, who is the only Board Certified Entomologist in the entire state of Arkansas.
What’s an entomologist? Entomology is just a branch of zoology (study of mammals) and is a person who studies insects.
Aside from expertise in insects, we are qualified for pest removal of both rodents and wildlife. We do not handle termites, but we take care of the most common pest problems.
You won’t find better experts than with us!
Not only do we care about doing a great job, we care about our customers.
Our job is to help rid your home of unwanted pests. We love giving our customers peace of mind and trust that their issues are resolved.
We are one of the most affordable and experienced pest control companies in Arkansas.
We want you to get the best for your investment. We keep competitive pricing with expertise, training, and quality customer service.
How it Works:
- Reach out to us! Any details you have to help us make a rough assessment. We can give you a quote to know what cost range to expect.
- Either we come out to evaluate to return for treatment, or depending on the severity, we arrive the first time and take care of it at once. It all depends on the consultation call and the type of pest.
- We follow-up or have a scheduled return for maintenance, depending on the pest and severity.
- You live pest-free and happy!
Cockroach Control in Springdale, Arkansas
No one likes cockroaches. They’re huge, multiply fast, and are difficult to kill. You might see one or two, but when you spot more, you probably have a cockroach issue.
Often you’ll find them during rainy seasons. They can be found anywhere but often in wet and dark places, such as kitchens, bathrooms, and basements.
First: We locate all sources of nests or entry. We will look around the places mentioned during our consultation.
Second: Assess severity. Is it a cockroach infestation? Will it require multiple treatments?
Third: Discuss plans and arrange for treatment. Our treatments are family safe!
Fourth: Use treatment and eliminate those roches! Check-in after treatment to see if there are still issues or sightings. If so, schedule repeat treatments until you don’t see any roaches. Sometimes you have to kill multiple hatching cycles.
Spiders and Fly Removal in Springdale, Arkansas
These are two common pests. Some people can live with them, and most want to live without them.
Spiders and flies are relatively common. You spot them here or there. Sometimes you will notice it gets worse. If so, you might need extra reinforcement to eliminate the problem.
Flies can be a nuisance and swarm parts of your house. At the same time, spiders can cause bites and irritation to you or your pets.
Treatment for Spiders or Flies:
- Treatment will vary depending on the insect and severity, but we will provide a rough quote and schedule a visit to assess.
- We will treat the issue that day or another, but we will discuss it with you first and make a plan that works!
- We will arrive with a treatment that’s safe for your house and discuss any follow-up protocol.
- Possible repeat depending on how bad the situation is or if you notice the problem continues after our first treatment. We then schedule another visit.
Ant Pest Control in Springdale, Arkansas
Don’t be fooled by their size, and ants might be small but certainly mighty!
Ants are the most common insect among households. Due to their terrific sense of smell, it doesn’t take much food, trash, or waste to attract ants, especially if you have pets or kids.
Since they’re small, they can find tiny holes to crawl through and make a trail for the rest of the colony. Ants communicate and will signal other ants to see food as well.
First, we’ll inspect the house and all possible areas of entry and will ask for prior possibilities.
Second, we will schedule a date for treatment with a pre-discussed plan.
Lastly, we follow up to check in on the status and evaluate if more treatment is needed.
Mosquito Control in Springdale, Arkansas
Mosquitoes can ruin any event. They buzz, bite, and bother.
Especially when they notice people, more swarms.
You have a variety of options to minimize the situation. You can use sprays outside. You can spray yourself in toxic bug repellant or deet. There are candles and zappers – everything you can think of to avoid itchy bug bites.
Ah-ha! We have just the solution for you!
First, we inspect where in your yard requires treatment.
Second, we use safe (for family) treatment and protocol to reduce reproduction and increase multiplying.
Lastly, we recommend regular maintenance to upkeep results.
Treat your yard during peak season for optimal results. Continue annually for continued mosquito-free outdoor time!
Enjoy your summers, mosquito-free!
Rodent Removal in Springdale, Arkansas
Whether you live in the country or the city, you are likely to experience rodents (unless you have pets, then possibly not).
Rodents can range from possums to mice to rats. When it starts to get cold, sometimes these critters will sneak into your home to hide and stay warm.
They might feel at home, but you won’t! It’s frustrating to have rodents in your home. Not to mention, it can spread diseases and illnesses. The second you suspect a rodent issue – let us know!
Do You Have Rodents?
Here are some signs:
- Feces in corners of your house. Often in the kitchen, pantry, or behind significant appliances.
- Food might have holes in them and chew marks.
- Sometimes you can hear rodents, especially at night, within the walls or ceiling.
- Possibly nests made of scraps and materials from around your house.
- Holes in furniture and nests under couches or large chairs
- Have pets? Sometimes they notice the little noises or can smell. Look for indicators.
Rodent Removal Process
With Aspect Pest Control, we remove all rodents using the safest and most humane methods available in the industry and take measures to prevent future infestations.
If you experience a continuing problem, let us know, and we can return for further treatment and traps.